Congratulations, you're about to learn Python!
Python is a widely used programming language that is intuitive and easy to learn. From researchers to independent developers to large companies such as Facebook and DropBox: they all rely on Python. And for good reasons.
The goal of this website is to provide an accessible introduction to Python for beginners.
If you do not have a Python environment set up yet (or don't even know what this means!) then let's first:
Once you're all set up, dive right in with one of the basic tutorials:
- Iterables: list, dict, tuple, and set
- Loops: for and while
- Exceptions: error handling
Or do you want to learn about numerical computing with Python?
- Plotting with Seaborn and Matplotlib
- Statistics with SciPy, Statsmodels, and Pingouin
Or perhaps you're interested in deep learning in Python with Keras?
- Introduction to deep learning
- Building a basic neural network
- Classifying images with MobileNetV2
- Customizing MobileNet v2 with transfer learning
Or do you prefer to sit back, watch, and learn?
- Check out the Python playlist on YouTube.