This is a series of video tutorials focused on improving code quality in various ways. The series covers several important techniques for creating high-quality Python code: profiling, optimization, debugging, coding style guidelines, logging, and multiprocessing.
- Improving code style with PEP 8 naming conventions
- Improving performance with profiling and optimizing
- Improving performance with multiprocessing
- Improving performance with caching and memoization
- Understanding what your code does with logging
- Visual debugging with PUDB
- Visual debugging with Rapunzel